Hello! I can't believe I haven't updated my blog in a year. It was this week last summer that I wrote my last post and my oh my... has this year flown by! I feel like I just got to Oklahoma and now I'm preparing to move again. In one month, I'll be done with my internship and packing my car to move to NORTH CAROLINA! I'm definitely excited!
Here are some highlights over the last year- who doesn't love pictures?!
 |
| Saw one of my best friends Kara get married! |
 |
| Christmas with the fam |
 |
| Middle school mission trip to Arlington, TX |
 |
| Trip to Nashville for high school mission trip pre-trip (try saying that 3 times fast..) |
 |
| High school mission trip to Nashville |
 |
| Hang out time with Grandma and Grandpa |
 |
| Back in Phoenix for Easter! |
 |
| Saw my BFF from high school get married.. Aww |
Now, like I said, I'm heading to North Carolina in August. I'll be studying at Southeastern Seminary in Wake Forest- right outside of Raleigh. I've decided to do a Masters of Arts in Christian Studies. I'm not sure where God is calling me when I finish, but I feel like this degree is broad and will prepare me for wherever He leads me. I'm officially accepted, been approved for housing (should be getting specifics on that in the next couple of weeks), registered for orientation... getting ready to go!
Please be praying for my last few weeks in Edmond. That I'll use my time wisely, both with my students and my friends here. (I'm going to miss them so much! I can't think about it yet...)
I really do plan on writing on here more often. And now I'm going to have to think of a new name, since I'm moving out of the Sooner state!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete