I learned/ observed a few things this week, thanks to the snow storm. Thought I would share them with you :)
1. Cars get dirty in the snow. I don't understand this! So white fluffy stuff falls from the sky and somehow my truck has brown spots all over it? It was perfectly fine before the blizzard and now I can barely see out of my windshield. It just doesn't make any sense!
![]() |
| The truck I'm driving... taken the day of the storm. |
2. Note to self: Stock up on Diet Dr. Pepper before a snow storm. I ran out on day 4 and had terrible cravings... Not to worry though- I made it up today by drinking two Rt. 44 Diet Cokes w/ vanilla. Yes 2 of them... I might be addicted.
3. A high of 40 is all in perspective. I kept seeing status updates this week from people in Phoenix about freezing because the weather was in the low 40's. And here, we've been PRAYING for 40 degree weather so that some of the snow would melt. I just found this funny... :)
4. When there is a lot of snow on the ground, the snow plows push it all into HUGE piles! Today in the TJ Maxx parking lot, there was one that was about four parking spaces wide and twice my height. That is a lot of snow! I think that they should just bring out some heaters and melt it. Simple solution!
We're supposed to get snow again this week (ugghhh)... Please pray that it doesn't interfere with my flight on Wednesday! I'm so ready to visit Phoenix and don't want to be snowed in again!
Okay thats all for now. Church tomorrow!! Yay!
PS... Congratulations to my friends Kara and David, who got engaged yesterday! So happy for them :)

No comments:
Post a Comment